Products / Sparkling Millesimati
Extra Brut Franco
Prosecco Superiore Millesimato dosaggio zero
Controlled and Guaranteed Designation of Origin
Sparkling wine with a strong dry taste, obtained from Glera grapes (traditionally called Prosecco), harvested in the hills of Valdobbiadene in one of our most suitable vineyards. With a bright straw yellow colour, it presents a fine perlage and a soft and creamy foam. Initially, it has intense fragrances with floral and fresh fruit notes, as apple and pear just cutted; then it continues with sensations of ripe fruit, to end with citrus and bitter almond taste.
The taste is very dry due to the total absence of residual sugars, however it’s round, velvety, sapid and pleasant.
PairingsSparkling wine with an important structure that can be tasted throughout the entire meal. Thanks to its intense flavours, it's particularly suited for rich dishes, especially with seafood or crudités. Its refinement is enhanced by the degreasing action that leaves a fresh sensation on the palate.
StorageIf stored between 12° and 16°C in a dark place, it can be really satisfying even at 2 years of age.
Service TemperatureBest served between 8° and 10°C.
for more information about the product.
and Awardsall awards
- Certificate of merit - XXIII° EnoConegliano · Selection of Venetian’s wines
- Silver medal - 90/100 - DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2021
- Bronze medal - IWSC 2021 – International Wine and Spirit Competition
- Gold Medal Veneto Region - 60TH NATIONAL WINE COMPETITION “PRAMAGGIORE 2021”
- Two hearts - Merum 2021 – Wines’ selection
- 92 points - Falstaff Sparkling Special 2021
- 88/100 - 22ND SPARKLING WINE FESTIVAL | Onav Verona
- 3 stars - VINIBUONI D’ITALIA GUIDE 2021 | Italian Touring Club
- Bronze medal - IWSC 2020 – International Wine and Spirit Competition
- 2nd place - 64th Show of Valdobbiadene DOCG | Pro Loco Col S. Martino
- Certificate of merit - XXII° EnoConegliano · Selection of Venetian’s wines
- 91/100 - VINOWAY SPARKLE SELECTION 2019 │Bari
- Mentioned - PRIMAVERA DEL PROSECCO 2019 – Fascetta d’Oro Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - PRIMAVERA DEL PROSECCO 2019 – Mostra di Follina
- 2 Hearts - MERUM 2018 – Wines’ selection
- Award of Great Merit 83/100 - 42° MOSTRA DEI VINI TRIVENETI Pro Loco Camalo’
- Gold Medal - 91/100 - III° CONCORSO ENOLOGICO REGIONALE “Simposio Vini Veneti”
- Certificate of Merit - score between 83 and 100 - 19° RASSEGNA ENOLOGICA INTERPROVINCIALE “Spumanti & Frizzanti”
- Gold Medal - FORUM DEGLI SPUMANTI
- Gold Medal - LA SELEZIONE DEL SINDACO – Mayor’s Selection
- 87/100 - GILBERT & GAILLARD – International Wines Guide 2017