Products / Sparkling Prestige
Controlled and Guaranteed Designation of Origin
Sparkling wine produced exclusively with Glera grapes (traditionally called Prosecco) in the area of Valdobbiadene. Its taste is elegantly supple and typically fruity and it has a pale straw-yellow colour with a fine and persistent perlage.
It reminds scents of fruits as apple and pear, with a delicate floral aroma.
PairingGreat as an appetizer, it can be drunk in every moment of the day. It's ideal with very delicate sweets.
StorageStore it between 12° and 16°C to keep it young and unique. It should be drunk within the second year of age.
Service TemperatureBest served between 8° and 10°C.
for more information about the product.
and Awardsall awards
- 90 points - 5STARWINES “THE BOOK 2022” – Guide by Veronafiere and Vinitaly
- Bronze medal - IWSC 2021 – International Wine and Spirit Competition
- 88/100 - 22ND SPARKLING WINE FESTIVAL | Onav Verona
- 3 stars - VINIBUONI D’ITALIA GUIDE 2021 | Italian Touring Club
- Bronze Medal - PRIMAVERA DEL PROSECCO 2019 – Fascetta d’Oro Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - GILBERT & GAILLARD – International Wine Guide 2019
- 92/100 - FALSTAFF – Prosecco Trophy 2019
- Certificate of merit - PRIMAVERA DEL PROSECCO 2018 – Concorso Enologico Fascetta d’Oro
- Silver Medal - LA SELEZIONE DEL SINDACO – Mayor’s selection
- Silver Medal - FORUM DEGLI SPUMANTI 2018
- Gold medal - PRIMAVERA DEL PROSECCO 2018 – 16° Mostra di San Giovanni
- Silver Medal - FORUM DEGLI SPUMANTI
- Gold Medal - PRIMAVERA DEL PROSECCO – 47° Mostra di San Pietro di Barbozza
- Silver Medal - PRIMAVERA DEL PROSECCO – 61° Mostra di Col San Martino
- 90/100 - 5 STAR WINES – International Wine Competition 2017
- 3/4 - VINETIA – Guida ai vini del Veneto 2016
- Douja d’Or Award - 44° CONCORSO NAZIONALE VINI Doc e Docg
- 1 / 3 hearts - MERUM – Wines’ Selection
- Silver Medal - LA SELEZIONE DEL SINDACO – Mayor’s Selection
- Silver - AWC – Vienna Award 2012
- 3 Stars - SELECTION 2011 – International Sparkling Wines Competition
- 4 spheres - SPARKLE – Guida del Bere Spumante 2010
- Certificate of Honorable Mention - 39° VINITALY – XIII° International Wine Competition
- Certificate of Honorable Mention - 37° VINITALY – XI° International Wine Competition